A. Julia P. Tremain
Partner / Family Lawyer
Julia’s practice includes all nature of family law disputes — including separation, divorce, and property division, as well as custody and access issues, and mediated solutions. She entered private practice after working for seven years as in-house counsel with The Office of the Children’s Lawyer. Since entering into private practice, Julia remains a highly trusted and valued member of the OCL’s outside counsel panel. Julia’s clients come to her from all walks of life, and her practice includes a substantial number of referrals both from satisfied clients and family law practitioners alike who recognize Julia’s tremendous talents — both as an effective negotiator and as a fearless advocate.
Julia’s practice includes all nature of family law disputes — including separation, divorce, and property division, as well as custody and access issues, and mediated solutions.
- “What parents objecting to a child’s COVID vaccination should know before heading to court”
- “Even the best relationships benefit from a domestic contract”
- “Common mistakes can make a divorce even more stressful”
- “Brad and Angelina’s child testified in their divorce; why yours shouldn’t”
- “Take the time to make a plan when ending your marriage”
- “Judge makes unusual order for parenting time”
- “Child Custody Issues a hurdle when moving to a new city”
- “‘Stakes are High’ in extended care order cases”